I’ve had an annoying problem with chrome (version 33.0.1750.146) which was that I could not play Youtube Video’s in full screen mode. The video would not be full screen (only a part of the screen) and it would stop playing (but the audio kept on going). This problem was actually caused by Flash.
If you have this problem try this:
- browse to chrome://plugins/ in chrome
- Open details (there is a button for it at the right part of your screen)
- find the plugin Adobe Flash Player
- disable pepflashplayer.dll
- restart chrome and it should be ok now
(I just have to see now, what I broke and what doesn’t work anymore due to this fix).